Information regarding personal data processing
SkiResort Live s.r.o., Černohorská 265, 542 25 Janské Lázně, IČ: 49811428 (hereinafter the "Controller"), in accordance with Article 12 and the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 in effect from May 25th 2018 would like to inform the customers about the processing of personal data should they decide to use the company's services.
The following personal data will be processed by the Controller:
First name, surname, date of birth, permanent address, e-mail address, phone number, photographic image, identity document number and validity, health insurance company ("personal data").
The purpose of processing
The purpose of processing personal data is the execution of rights and duties as stated in Lease Agreement and other agreements related to the business activities of the Controller between you, the customer, and the Controller; furthermore, the execution of legal obligations stemming from general binding rules.
Recipients of personal data
Personal data processed in order to execute rights and duties as stated in specific legislation might be in justified cases submitted to law-enforcement authorities, revenue services, and other public authorities.
The obligation to provide personal data
Customers are obliged to provide personal data so that the Controller is able to execute the rights and duties as stated in Lease Agreement and other agreements related to the business activities of the Controller.
Personal data may be processed for a requisite period in order to execute the rights and duties as stated in Rental Agreement Terms and other agreements related to the business activities of the Controller; or pending legal disputes based on the breach of a contract.
SkiResort Live s.r.o. would like to inform the customers they have the right to:
- a) Obtain information whether their personal data is processed and if it is, they have the right to access their personal data and the following specifications: the purpose of data processing; the categories of personal data; third-parties which can or will be able to access personal data, in particular third-parties in other countries or international organizations; the (estimated) time period during which the data will be processed; the right to alter, limit or erase personal data; the right to raise an objection to the use of personal data; the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- b) Demand the correction of inaccurate personal data without delay. The passengers have the right to submit additional data in case of inaccuracies, also in the form of supplementary statement.
- c) Have their personal data deleted without delay if the following conditions are met: the data is no longer needed for the purposes it had been collected or processed; the passengers revoke the consent to the processing of their personal data and there is no valid legal ground for the processing; personal data has been collected unlawfully; personal data must be deleted in compliance with the obligations imposed on the Member State by the EU.
- d) Demand the suspension of the processing of personal data if the data is incorrect pending verification by the Provider; in case the processing of personal data is unlawful and the passengers request limited processing while the data might be used in legal disputes.
- e) Demand the transfer of personal data to a different Controller.
- f) Raise an objection to the processing of personal data with the Controller.
- g) Contact the Controller or the Data Protection Authority in case of doubt whether data processing is being conducted in accordance with the above mentioned legislation.
SkiResort Live s.r.o.