Kid park Kabinka
Outdoor area for sporting and experience activities for the whole family. It is located next to the top station of the cable car Černhorský Express, 1,260 m above sea level.
Eight fun activities are waiting for you
Experience a ride on inflatable ring gliding on plastic surface. The 15m long track can be ridden also by smaller children.
The highest located profiled climbing wall in the Czech Republic for both beginners and more experienced young climbers. 40 different ways of climbing. An instructor will assist your children. Full equipment can be rented.
Do you know the balance of your body? Slack ropes can be used for running, jumping, or even yoga but you have to know your balance.
How does it feel being catapulted from a giant slingshot?
All you need with these karts are strong legs.
Retention dam invites to role playing fun on boats, you can become a captain, a helmsman or a lifeguard.
Snow-grooming equipment exhibition
Would you like to see how we make the mountains white in winter? Visit an exhibition of snow-grooming equipment, such as snowcats, snow guns, and snowmobiles.
Opening hours of the park
- May: open on weekends (9:30 - 16:30)
- June: open on weekends (9:30 - 16:30)
- July and August: daily (9:30 - 16:30)
- September: open on weekends (9:30 - 16:30)
- October: closed
- One-day admission to park Kabinka: 165 CZK / person.
- Individual lessons with a SkiResort Live instructor on the climbing wall - 60 minutes: 250 CZK (Participants have to buy a ticket to Park Kabinka)
The visitors of the children's park Kabinka must follow the rules of conduct of the park.
The provider does not assume any responsibility for the supervision of children. The supervision of children is the sole duty of their legal guardians. )