Cable car JANSKÉ LÁZNĚ – ČERNÁ HORA
Operation Next is in 1 min
SkiResort ČERNÁ HORA - PEC (Janské Lázně) | Cable car in operation: daily operation (9:00 - 18:00) | SkiResort Live rental of scooters and e-bikes in the bottom station of cable car (Janské Lázně) is open in terms: daily (9:00 - 17:30) | SkiResort Live rental of scooters, close to Kidpark Kabinka - upper station of cable car (Černá hora) is open in terms: daily (9:30 - 17:00) | Kidpark Kabinka open daily (9:30 - 17:00) | Bistro & Restaurant Na lanovce of Fordbar on the top of Černá hora open days when is cable car is in operation.
Timetable for summer – May–October 2019
Schedule of cable car:
April: till 7.4.daily in time 8:30 - 16:00 each 30 minutes + individual ride at 17:30. After that time in terms: 13. - 14. 4.; 18. - 22. 4.; 27. - 28. 4.; There is winter schedule of rides valid in April in time: 8:30 - 16:00 each 30 minutes + individual ride at 17:30.
May: 1. 5.; 4. - 5. 5.; 8. 5.; from 11. 5. daily
July, August, September: daily
October: daily till 6.10., after that in operation: 12.10. - 13.10., 19.10. - 20.10., 26.10. - 30.10. in summer schedule of rides (9:00 - 18:00)
November: winter schedule of rides valid in time: 8:30 - 16:00 each 30 minutes + individual ride at 17:30 in terms: 2.11. - 3.11., 9.11. - 10.11., 16.11. - 17.11., 23.11. - 24.11.
The provider of the cable car service reserves the right to close down the service in case of a malfunction, strong wind, power outage etc. without compensation.
Černohorský express (JANSKÉ LÁZNĚ – ČERNÁ HORA) – pricelist 2019
|adult||junior/ senior||child||small child, dog||family2+1||family2+2||family2+3||school group*|
|Up||200 CZK||170 CZK||140 CZK||0 CZK||520 CZK||600 CZK||680 CZK||120 CZK*|
|Down||90 CZK||80 CZK||60 CZK||0 CZK||×||×||×||50 CZK*|
|Return||250 CZK||200 CZK||170 CZK||0 CZK||650 CZK||750 CZK||850 CZK||150 CZK*|
|TourPAS** 1 - 3 days||450CZK/ 400CZK||380CZK/ 340CZK||270CZK/ 240CZK||0 CZK||×||×||×||×|
|TourPAS** 4 days||490CZK/ 440CZK||420CZK/ 370CZK||300CZK/ 270CZK||0 CZK||×||×||×||×|
|TourPAS** 5 days||520CZK/ 460CZK||440CZK/ 390CZK||310CZK/ 270CZK||0 CZK||×||×||×||×|
|TourPAS** 6 days||550CZK/ 490CZK||470CZK/ 420CZK||330CZK/ 290CZK||0 CZK||×||×||×||×|
|TourPAS** 7 days||580CZK/ 520CZK||490CZK/ 440CZK||350CZK/ 310CZK||0 CZK||×||×||×||×|
Online price - Valid when purchasing TourPAS online via SkiResort Card
* Special discounted fares which can be found on the pricelist apply to organized school groups (sports clubs) over 10 persons. The quoted price is per 1 person and applies also to the group guide. To buy the school group fare you need to fill in a form with the school´s signature and the official stamp and hand it over at the ticket office. You can download the form here. Payment is possible at the ticke office in cash or by a credit card. When paying, total amount must be paid at once. Tickets must be collected by one person.
**TourPAS - a summer 'ski pass' of the resort – enjoy cable cars and chairlifts without limitations. More informations here. Get TourPAS with 50% - 100% discount with booking of accomodation via SkiResort. TourPAS is available until October 1, 2019.
- SMALL CHILD – to 5.99 years
- CHILD – from 6 to 11.99 years
- JUNIOR – from 12 to 17.99 years
- ADULT – from 18 to 62.99 years
- SENIOR – over 63 years
- Each person must have a valid ticket according to the price list (except children up to 5.99 years) for transportation.
- Tickets are valid on the day of sale.
- You can pay in Euro, or by card Eurocard / Mastercard a Maestro, VISA, VISA Electron too.
- We do not accept any vouchers, or other employees benefits.
- For fare Child, Junior and Senior, it is necessary to prove age by an identity card and the presence of the person for whom the fare is required.
- Family packages FAMILY 2+1/2+2/2+3 are only applicable for not only one‘s own children.
- Transport of bikes, mountain scooters and buggies is free for persons with a valid ticket.
- Transportation of dogs in cable car Černohorský Express and also on chairlifts Hnědy vrch, Portášky is free of charge. On a chairlift transportation of dogs is possible on the passenger’s lap only. The passenger is responsible for his own safety and and the safety of carried animals. The dog must wear a muzzle during the duration of transport.
- In case of a complaint it is necessary to submit the cash receipt.
DISCOUNTS ON TICKETS
- Special discounted fares which can be found on the pricelist apply to organized school groups (sports clubs) over 10 persons. The quoted price is per 1 person and applies also to the group guide. To buy the school group fare you need to fill in a form with the school´s signature and the official stamp and hand it over at the ticket office. You can download the form here. Payment is possible at the ticke office in cash or by a credit card. When paying, total amount must be paid at once. Tickets must be collected by one person.
- When purchasing group tickets for 25 persons you get 1 ticket for free.
- Holders of a valid card ”KARTA HOSTA Pec pod Sněžkou“ will receive a 10 % discount on TourPAS and on cable car Černohorský Express and chairlifts Hnědý vrch and Portášky. The discount is applicable on a single ride up and return ticket for adults, juniors, seniors, and children. The discount can be credited at the cable car/chairlift ticket offices.
- Discounts cannot be combined.
- Unlimited use of cable cars and chairlifts ČERNOHORSKÝ EXPRESS, HNĚDÝ VRCH, PORTÁŠKY throughout the whole summer season. Season tickets of the SkiResort ČERNÁ HORA – PEC are not valid for cable car Sněžka, nor for TourBUS.