Terms for TourPAS
- Every person, besides small children, must carry a valid ticket during the carriage.
- A multi-day TourPAS is valid on consecutive days.
- TourPAS can be purchased at the ticket offices of the cable cars/chairlifts in operation.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times on chairlifts and cable cars. The age of small children, juniors, and seniors must be confirmed by a valid ID, a passport, or a health insurance card.
- TourPAS is non-transferable and subjected to a photo-check. Any usage by an unauthorized person may result in forfeiting the ticket without compensation.
- There is a 50 CZK refundable deposit on plastic cards.
- The ticket machines to refund your deposit are located at the ticket offices next to the cable cars and chairlifts. In case of a complaint visitors must produce a sales receipt.
Complaints can be made only at the ticket offices of respective cable cars/chairlifts in Janské Lázně and Pec pod Sněžkou.