Consent for the processing of personal data for marketing purposes
I give consent to SkiResort Live s.r.o., Černohorská 265, 542 25 Janské Lázně, IČ: 498 11 428 (hereinafter the "Controller"), in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/6791 for the processing of the following personal data:
- first name and surname
The Controller will be processing the above information for marketing purposes, specifically for the circulation of newsletters of the Controller to the person who gives their consent. This consent is granted for five years. The person giving their consent acknowledges that the Controller will be processing their data over this time period.
Personal data will be processed by the Controller or a subcontracted Processor.
The consent may be revoked at any given time in a written (handwritten or electronic) form by contacting SkiResort Live s.r.o., Černohorská 265, 542 25 Janské Lázně, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Controller would like to inform you that you have the right to:
- a) Obtain information whether your personal data is processed and if it is, you have the right to access your personal data and the following specifications: the purpose of data processing; the categories of personal data; third-parties which can or will be able to access personal data, in particular third-parties in other countries or international organizations; the (estimated) time period during which the data will be processed; the right to alter, limit or erase personal data; the right to raise an objection to the use of personal data; the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- b) Demand the correction of inaccurate personal data without delay. You have the right to submit additional data in case of inaccuracies, also in the form of supplementary statement.
- c) Have your personal data deleted without delay if the following conditions are met: the data is no longer needed for the purposes it had been collected or processed; you decide to revoke the consent to the processing of your personal data and there is no valid legal ground for the processing; personal data has been collected unlawfully; personal data must be deleted in compliance with the obligations imposed on the Member State by the EU.
- d) Demand the suspension of the processing of personal data if the data is incorrect pending verification by the Provider; in case the processing of personal data is unlawful and you request limited processing while the data might be used in legal disputes.
- e) Demand the transfer of personal data to a different Controller.
- f) Raise an objection to the processing of personal data with the Controller.
- g) Contact the Controller or the Data Protection Authority in case of doubt whether data processing is being conducted in accordance with the above mentioned legislation.
SkiResort Live s.r.o.