Chairlift – Velká Úpa
Operation Next is in 246 min
Timetable – summer 2017
Schedule of chairlift:
May, June, July, August, September: daily
October: 1.10., 7.10., 8.10., 14.10., 15.10., 21.10, 22.10, and 26.10.–29.10.
November – closed till the start of winter season
The provider of the cable car service reserves the right to close down the service in case of a malfunction, strong wind, power outage etc. without compensation.
Portášky (VELKÁ ÚPA – PORTÁŠKY) – price list
|adult||junior / senior||child||small child, dog||family 2+1||family 2+2||family 2+3||school group|
|Up||120 Kč||100 Kč||80 Kč||for free||300 Kč||340 Kč||380 Kč||70 Kč|
|Down||80 Kč||70 Kč||60 Kč||for free||×||×||×||×|
|Return||170 Kč||150 Kč||120 Kč||for free||430 Kč||490 Kč||550 Kč||100 Kč|
|TourPAS* 1-3 days||450 Kč||380 Kč||270 Kč||for free||×||×||×||×|
|TourPAS* 4 days||490 Kč||420 Kč||300 Kč||for free||×||×||×||×|
|TourPAS* 5 days||520 Kč||440 Kč||310 Kč||for free||×||×||×||×|
|TourPAS* 6 days||550 Kč||470 Kč||330 Kč||for free||×||×||×||×|
|TourPAS* 7 days||580 Kč||490 Kč||350 Kč||for free||×||×||×||×|
*TourPAS - a summer 'ski pass' of the resort – enjoy cable cars and chairlifts without limitations. More informations here. Get TourPAS with 50% - 100% discount with booking of accomodation via SkiResort.
- SMALL CHILD – to 5.99 years
- CHILD – from 6 to 11.99 years
- JUNIOR – from 12 to 17.99 years
- ADULT – from 18 to 62.99 years
- SENIOR – over 63 years
- You can pay in Euro, or by card Eurocard / Mastercard a Maestro, VISA, VISA Electron too. We do not accept any vouchers or other employees benefits.
- Each person must have a valid ticket according to the price list (except children up to 5.99 years) for transportation.
- Tickets are valid on the day of sale.
- For fare Child, Junior and Senior, it is necessary to prove age by an identity card and the presence of the person for whom the fare is required.
- Family packages FAMILY 2+1/2+2/2+3 are applicable not only for one‘s own children.
- Transport of bikes, mountain scooters and buggies is free for persons with a valid ticket.
- Transportation of dogs in cable car Černohorský Express and also on chairlifts Hnědy vrch, Portášky is free of charge. On a chairlift transportation of dogs is possible on the passenger’s lap only. The passenger is responsible for his own safety and and the safety of carried animals. The dog must wear a muzzle during the duration of transport.
- In case of a complaint it is necessary to submit the cash receipt.
DISCOUNTS ON TICKETS
- For organized school groups over 10 persons including an accompanying person a discount is offered when presenting a list of persons’ names stamped by the school (or a sports club), see the price list. Total amount has to be paid cash / credit card by 1 Person on the spot. Lift cards need to be picked up by 1 Person. You can pay in cash or by credit card at the place of purchase. It is necessary to pay the whole amount. Tickets must be collected by the same person.
- One free ticket is available for travel agency guides when purchasing tickets for groups over 25 persons.
- Holders of a valid card ”KARTA HOSTA Pec pod Sněžkou“ will receive a 10 % discount on TourPAS, cable car Černohorský Express and chairlifts Hnědý vrch and Portášky. The discount is applicable on a single ride up and return ticket for adults, juniors, seniors, and children. The discount can be credited at the cable car/chairlift ticket offices.
- Discounts cannot be combined.
SEASON TICKETS AND Czech Skipass (bought in SkiResort ČERNÁ HORA – PEC)
Unlimited use of cable cars and chairlifts ČERNOHORSKÝ EXPRESS, HNĚDÝ VRCH and PORTÁŠKY throughout the whole summer season. Season tickets of the SkiResort ČERNÁ HORA - PEC are not valid for cable car Sněžka, nor for TourBUS.